- Age group: from birth, from 3.5 Kg. to 9 Kg.
- Only use the baby carrier when standing or walking.
- Do not use the baby carrier when practising sport activities.
- Always put the baby carrier on before placing your baby inside.
- This carrier must not be used to carry your baby around whilst lying on his back.
- Check that the straps are positioned and adjusted correctly and the safety clasps are fastened before using the baby carrier.
- It is recommended to sit down when removing or placing your baby inside the carrier.
- When your baby is able to hold his head up and keep his shoulders upright by himself, at about 4 months of age, you can then carry him around in front-facing mode.
- When your baby is positioned inside the carrier, check that the capacity straps are regulated properly; adjust them to achieve the right tension.
- Do not use the baby carrier for more than one child at a time.
- Always check that there is sufficient space around the baby’s face to ensure correct air circulation.
- Do not use the baby carrier if any parts are broken, torn or missing.
- Do not assemble any accessories, spare parts or components which are not supplied by the manufacturer.
- Your balance can be affected by your movement and that of your baby.
- Be careful when you bend over or lean forwards; make sure that your arms provide sufficient support for your baby.
- Remember that when your baby is inside the carrier, he will react to weather or temperature changes before the person carrying him.
- Never leave your baby unattended in the carrier when you are not wearing it.
Tips for Cleaning and Maintenance
Please refer to the care label for cleaning instructions. Check that the fabric and stitching are in good condition each time you wash it.
Periodically inspect the baby carrier to check for unstitched, broken, or missing parts; if this is the case, do not use the product.
- Baby carrier
- Arm holes (Parent-facing mode)
- Upper fastener safety clasp
- Lower fastener and side adjuster safety clasps
- Baby carrier adjuster strap
- Button when using the carrier in horizontal mode
- Shoulder straps
- Padded back support
- Back adjuster system
- Ergonomic adjuster ring
- Lumbar support adjuster
- Leg protector
- Fabric hood section
- Lower safety clasp